Saturday, January 14, 2012

Are You Really...My Immortal?

(NOTE: This story was inspired by the song My Immortal by Evanescence http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5anLPw0Efmo&ob=av2e)


All I could remember was pain. Large, ungodly amounts of pain. Was I dying? No…dying was supposed to be quick and painless. Then I heard two voices. One male, the other female.
"Evangeline!! Wake up please!" the male shouted. I could hear the worry in his voice. The female laughed…either at him or at me. I wasn't sure but soon, everything started to go pitch black. I could barely hear the male, the last thing I could hear was him yelling my name, then whispering three small words.
"I love you…"

I woke up with a start. The dream had been so vivid….so real. I was afraid. Who was Evangeline…and who did the voices belong to?
I pondered these things while I got up and got ready for school. I pulled on a pair of faded denim jeans and a red v-neck t-shirt. I grabbed my backpack after brushing my waist length, ebony colored hair and went downstairs to get some breakfast. My little sister, Raven, was already there, looking extremely nervous. Then again today was her first day in high school.
"Raven calm down." I said, grabbing a box of cereal and the carton of milk. 
"I'm trying Autumn…It's my first day at a new school though!" She replied.

No comments:

Post a Comment