Saturday, January 14, 2012

Call Me When You're Sober...Taicho

Note: The first set of lyrics is NOT Call Me When You're Sober by Evanescence. It is Miracle by Cascada. It was the original song intended but then an AMV made me change my mind. Anyways let the ShunsuixNanao oneshot begin!

  He'd never heard Nanao sing, but the first time he did he wished she'd do so more often. He thought her voice was pure honey with the way each note of the song fell upon his ears.

  ~Boy Meets Girl
  You were my dream my world
  But I was blind
  you cheated on me from behind~

  He flinched as she sang the last line, wondering if she truly thought that about him. She was still obliviousto his presence...or maybe she wanted him to overhear her singing. After a few minutes, the song came to an end and he heard Nanao's sad sigh before she began to sing another, one he was more familiar with.

~Don't cry to me
  If you love me
  You would be here with me
  You want me
  Come find me
  Make up your mind~

  Ok. That he knew was directed at him. How many times had he said he loved her but she blew it off as him being drunk or only pretending? He'd lost track long ago, but he knew that he was telling her the absolute truth each time he said that to her.

~Should I let you fall?
Lose it all?
So maybe you can remember yourself.
  Can't keep believing,
  We're only deceiving ourselves .
  And I'm sick of the lie,
  And you're too late.~

  He felt as if he had received a punch to the stomach. He had so much trouble breathing as she sang. Is that really what his Nanao-chan believed? That he was lying to her? He sighed softly and drank some sake he had with him while Nanao continued to sing.

  ~Don't cry to me
  If you love me
  You would be here with me
  You want me
  Come find me
  Make up your mind~

  He had sat down now. He wondered if she did know he was hearing her every word. With another sip of sake he decided to try and tell her he loved her again, even if it would result in him getting smacked with her book. Oh how he hoped she'd finally listen to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment