Saturday, January 14, 2012

Nanao and Kyoraku?

"K-kyoraku-taicho!" I yelled, blushing and gazing at him while I hid as much exposed skin as possible. 


Oh WHY did I agree to this?! I should have known Rangiku would get him to come!


"Now now Nanao-chan~ Calm down~" he said, chuckling and walking closer to me. "It's a beach day~ Just relax and enjoy yourself~"


I noticed all he was wearing was a pair of swim trunks.
Oh God...WHY MUST HE BE SO SEXY?!
I longed to brush my hands on his chest, but fought the urge. He obviously noticed my discomfort, for he grabbed my hand and shunpoed us behind the snack bar, away from the others prying eyes. 


"Nanao-chan...why do you insist we keep up this charade? Why don't we just tell them so you're not like this around me and people are watching?"  he whispered.


I blushed, looking down at the sand and he sighed, causing me to look up at him. The moment my gaze reached his, he pulled me against him, kissing me with so much passion, I longed to be back at the Soul Society, in one of our rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment