Saturday, January 14, 2012

Makina's Return! - Chapter 1: Return to Soul Society (WIP)

     With only one week, Makina set off towards the Urahara Shōten. The shop looked normal on the outside, but underneath was a subterranean training area. However, Makina wasn’t interested in any of that. She was merely going to use the Senkaimon, the gateway to Soul Society, where her family would be waiting.
            “Mom…Dad…Rosie…I’m on my way home.” I said, increasing my flash step speed. I was anxious to see my family again after living away the past three years.
I sighed, hoping Kisuke would be at the shop for once since he usually seems to disappear whenever I go there. I got my answer when I arrived. Kisuke was sitting on the steps that led into his shop, waiting patiently.
            “Kisuke!” I yelled, running up to him and hugging him tightly. God I had missed seeing his goofy face.

No comments:

Post a Comment