Saturday, January 14, 2012

Nanao and Kyoraku? Ch.3

Nanao's POV again!

"I love you too Nanao-chan~" Shunsui whispered, hugging me against him and lightly kissing my lips. I smiled and as he held me, he whispered in a very...sensual way, "How about we tell the others we're gonna go for a nice long walk~?"

I blushed, immediately understanding his thoughts. "O-ok."

He smiled then groaned slightly. I looked at him and he was gazing at me hungrily. "S-shunsui? Are you alright?" I asked. He chuckled in a way that immediately turned me on.

"Oh I'm fine Nanao-chan~ More than fine in fact~" he kissed my neck, searching for my weak spot.

"S-shunsui! N-not here!" I squeaked, holding back a moan. He chuckled. 

"Alright~ Then lets hurry and tell the other's we'll be back~" 

No comments:

Post a Comment