Saturday, January 14, 2012

Makina's Return! -Prologue: Return to the Living World!

It's been three years since Aizen had kidnapped Makina, and had successfully made her a special type of arrancar. She was able to appear as a shinigami by simply removing her mask like a vizard. She was also created to replace the Cuatro Espada, Ulquiorra Schiffer. Today had started much like a normal day in Hueco Mundo...but Makina knew something amazing would happen.  She was desperately hoping...that she'd get to see her family.

 "Lord Aizen has requested your presence, m'lady." my fraccion, Xenia, said as she kneeled in front of me.
"Very well. Return to your duties Xenia. And stop kneeling in front of me...It discomforting." I replied, slipping my zanpakuto across my back and walking towards the throne room.
"Ah...Makina." Aizen said as I entered the room. He glanced at the other arrancar that were still in the room and they all left, leaving the two of us alone.

"Yes, Lord Aizen?"
"You've been a loyal espada, so I am going to reward you."My eyes widened slightly before settling back into a look of calm.
"Reward...Lord Aizen?""Yes. For being loyal to me for three years, I'll grant you one request.""Any request, Sir?"
"Any."This was my chance to see my family. After three long years, I could see my family. I thought about it a moment though. Lord Aizen had said any request so...did that mean I could request my freedom?

"Lord Aizen, I know what my request is." I said, closing my eyes and smiling as I removed the mask that marked me as an arrancar. My hair, medium-length and black, grew and changed to a warm brown, almost the color of copper, my arrancar robes dissipating into my shinigami ones.
"Very well. Your request, Makina?" Aizen asked, watching my transformation in amusement.
"I'd like to see my family." He nodded and a garganta opened between the two of us.
"You have one week. Spend it wisely, Makina."
"Yes...Lord Aizen." I whispered, stepping through the garganta and into the World of the Living. 

No comments:

Post a Comment